Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
over 100 years the Hertrich name has been synonymous with growth in the
automotive industry. From our inception, the company philosophy has
been simply to "Sell cars; Satisfy customers", with the emphasis always
on the customer's needs.
From Frederick W. Hertrich's modest
immigrant beginnings in 1903 as a Gear-maker, then Engineer for Buick,
Hertrich's has grown into "One of the top 100 Dealer Groups in the
United States" (Ward's Automotive). With 17 dealerships in four states,
18 Brands and more than 900 employees the Hertrich Family of Dealerships
is still exploring new possibilities. Both third and fourth generation
family members are actively leading us into a bright future.Hertrich Career Benefits:
- Extremely competitive salaries and pay plans with great incentives
- Professional, cooperative and supportive work environment
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts - Manufacturer subsidized discounts as well as employer discounts for you and your immediate family
- Discounts on Parts - Parts for personal vehicles can be purchased at discounted rate of cost plus 10%
- Training - Company Sponsored training, recertification, and continuing education
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plan - The Hertrich Family shares in the cost of our major Medical Plan for both the employee & their family
- Life Insurance, Disability, Vision, and Dental - Hertrich provides access to affordable and comprehensive plans for the employee and their families
- 401k Retirement Plan with substantial match from Hertrich Family of Dealerships
- Paid Holidays, Personal Time, & Vacation Time - Hertrich observes six Holidays, Personal Days, and Vacation time for eligible employees and positions
Hertrich Hires Heroes
Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships is committed to hiring 500 members of the U.S. Armed Force Veterans, those currently serving and those that have served, including the National Guard and Reserve, and their spouses over the next 5 years.
We recognize the tremendous sacrifices military members, veterans and their families have made for our nation and we recognize they often face significant challenges as they transition back to civilian life or seek to balance their careers with continued service in the Guard or Reserve.
It is our goal to look within this group of highly skilled, committed, motivated, and hardworking people as a great resource to find qualified candidates for positions within our company - to connect veterans to careers and retain some of America's best talent, its military heroes.
|If you worked in these military positions:||You might consider:|
|Motor Transport & Maintenance, Aircraft Maintenance||Service Advisor, Collision Repair Tech, Mechanic, Accelerated Tech Trainee |
|Personnel, Operations, Support||HR, Administrative, Business Development, Warranty, Service Coord.|
|Leadership Positions, Recruiting, Instructors||Sales Management Trainee, F&I Management Trainee, Business Development, Service Advisor |
|Equipment, Purchasing and Procurement, Communications||Parts Advisor, Accounting, Administrative|